Students who have met the entrance requirements normally register in June of the current academic year. No student may be registered later than the date specified in the university calendar, except for a justifiable reason. The University President authorizes the enrollment.
- No student shall be registered in any subject after twelve percent (3 meetings) of regular class has been held.
- Registration made after the regular registration period indicated in the university academic calendar shall be subjected to a fine for late registration.
- The University shall not credit any course taken by a student in another institution unless the taking of such course has been earlier authorized by the registrar upon recommendation of the dean.
- The student starts enrolling by presenting his/her complete and signed enlistment form to his/her homeroom adviser.
- The student fills the Registration Form (RF) following the schedule in his/her enlistment form.
- After accomplishing the RF, the student should go to the accounting section for assessment.
- After assessment of fees, the student pays to the cashier and proceeds to the registrar for the stamping of ENROLLED in the Registration Form.
1. Submit the following documents to the Dean’s office;
1.1 Clearance of semester last attended at WVSU
1.2 Recommendation from the previous Dean (for shiftees)
1.3 Transcript of Record from the WVSU Registrar’s/Admissions Office
2. Have an interview with the Dean and secure re-admission/admission slip
3. Present re-admission/admission slip on specified enrollment dates.
|< Prev||Next >|