Bachelor in Cooperatives Management (BCM)
A pillar in the promotion of Cooperativism and Entrepreneurship for regional and national development through relevant, quality and sustainable Cooperatives Management Education.
It is directed to continuously develop and produce trained and competent entrepreneurs and cooperatives manpower through relevant instruction, research and extension programs.¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†
This four year degree course offers rigid exposures to, and training in Cooperativism to prepare students for management in cooperativism and for entrepreneurship.
- To help students acquire a broad liberal education in order to educate them for life;
- To give students adequate exposure to and rigid training in Cooperativism for a career in cooperatives management;
- To help students develop awareness of conditions prevalent in the community and in the country;
- To foster community involvement and commitment through research and extension services; and
- To acquaint students with a world of work.
Bachelor in Hotel and Restaurant¬† Management (BHRM)
- Offer a comprehensive and competent hotel and restaurant management program with emphasis in instruction and hands-on application of knowledge and skills;
- Provide highly skilled faculty equipped with managerial and practical skills as well as appropriate/complete facilities to meet the changing demands of hotels, restaurants and its related industries;
- Establish domestic and international linkages and collaboration with other institutions and agencies in strengthening student‚Äôs practicum.
- Develop in¬† students the appropriate hospitality management aptitude and facilitate innovative abilities in response to the current needs of hospitality-oriented businesses;
- Equip students with solid foundation of concepts, principles and fundamental skills and techniques in hotel and restaurant management;
- Produce competent graduates with sufficient exposure to real world environment;
- Inculcate scientific and ethical values and poses a thorough understanding and appreciation of hotel and restaurant management; and
- Prepare students for professional in response to occupational demands of time.¬†
Bachelor ofTourism (BOT)
- Train students in management and facilitate the creative and innovative abilities that will answer the current needs of tourism-oriented;
- Equip students with a solid foundation of principles, concepts and fundamental skills and techniques in tourism management;
- Produce quality graduates who are competent and have sufficient exposure to real world tourism environment;
- Inculcate scientific and ethical values and possess a thorough understanding and appreciate of tourism management; and
- Prepare students for professional and occupational demands of times.
Bachelor of Science in Business Administration
¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†¬† We live in fast-paced world where management skills and solid understanding of business are valued and in demand! The ability to lead people and manage resources continues to be increasingly important in an efficiency-driven business environment. A degree in business is never obsolete or outdated. Business professionals are behind all types of businesses‚ÄĒemployees, managers, supervisors, account executives, personnel managers, management trainees, entrepreneurs, and intrapreneurs.
¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†¬† According to the U.S. Department of Labor (2007), employment for business professionals with management skills is expected to grow faster than the average for all occupations through the year 2012. In the Philippines, however, a steady demand for business professionals is expected. In fact, the Commission on Higher Education placed business courses as one of the priority courses early in 2008.¬†¬†¬†
The Bachelor in Business Management Program of the Institute of Management prepares students to assume a leadership role in managing organizations both in the private and public sectors. ¬†
Description of the Program
¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†¬† The Bachelor of Science in Business Administration Program is designed to prepare graduates with requisite knowledge, skills, and values to effectively apply various business principles and tools in an organizational setting. The Program exposes students to valuable theoretical knowledge and best practices in the areas of management, organizational behavior, accounting, business research and evaluation, and critical thinking and problem solving. ¬†
Aims and Objectives
The Bachelor¬†Science in Business Administration¬†Program aims to provide business professionals with foundation of how to manage people and resources needed in every phase of business operations. As future managers, the students are expected to gain knowledge and skills in dealing with staffing, marketing, budgeting, allocating resources, and motivating the workforce.
Master in Hospitality Management
¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†¬† The phenomenal growth of the hospitality and tourism industry and the demand for hospitality professionals with strategic skills have resulted in tremendous opportunities for graduates with an advanced degree in hospitality and tourism management. Graduates from this program can integrate newly acquired skills and knowledge in the areas of hotel and restaurant and tourism management, hospitality education and instruction to enhance their profession/career.¬†
Description of the Program
¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†¬† The Master in Hospitality Management Program gives students the opportunity to develop advanced management skills and knowledge required within the hospitality industry.
The course will assist students to develop a strategic approach to the ever changing business, economic, and social demands placed on the industry. The course will provide students with a wide range of attractive career opportunities in the hotel and leisure industries, such as entrepreneurs, restaurateurs, developers, analysts, consultants, corporate directors, and managers of hotels, resorts, and spas and in the academe offering hospitality and tourism education.
Aims and Objectives
¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†¬† The Master in Hospitality Management Program aims to provide academic experiences through appropriate research and coursework for hospitality and tourism graduate students focusing on one area of specialization.
|< Prev||Next >|